Dental Hygienist jobs are available in the Monadnock region of New Hampshire.
Seeking an experienced DENTAL HYGIENIST who is interested in working in a vibrant community in the southern half of New Hampshire as part of a dynamic, experienced, and fun team of professionals in a supportive environment.
REPORTS TO: Lead Dental Hygienist
We are looking for a Hygienist to work 2-4 days per week in our office, and we absolutely have Friday openings. Come join our team and see the Raynor difference! Hourly rates are determined by experience. Helping our dentists and patients with healthy oral health practices and recommendations, working with dental instruments, and supplies, and performing a variety of dental hygiene processes and patient care duties as needed.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Dental Hygienist to join our practice. Follow and demonstrate commitment to Raynor Dental policies, professional expectations and Protocols. Our Dental Hygienists have a positive attitude, and are professional, self-motivated, engaging communicators.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate all facets of clinical patient services.
- Collect medical and dental histories from patients.
- Explain procedures and obtain consent prior to doctor arrival.
- Chart dental conditions based on dentist’s observations and evaluations.
- Treatment planning and phasing
- Set up/break down and sanitize own operatory
- Stock operatory – notify proper team member of any needed supplies
- Provide customized comprehensive oral education to patients of all ages
- Take needed radiographs for patients (i.e FMX, PAN, BWX, PA’s, etc.)
- Coordinate with doctors to discuss patient treatment and needs
- Prepare daily huddle sheet
- Actively participate in 7:45 am morning Huddle
- Follow and demonstrate commitment to Raynor Dental policies, professional expectations and Protocols.
State of NH Dental Hygiene License is required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Effective time management skills, as well as a deep understanding of the job functions and best practices is needed for this position.
- Excellent communication and being able to work cooperatively as a team under pressure to meet deadlines and schedules.
- Must be teachable and coachable. This is a chance to learn a lot about yourselves, your job, and a wide variety of skills. These skills will be taught in a structural format that will remain with you forever, and the skills learned here can be applied and used for the rest of your life.
We provide competitive salaries and an attractive benefits package, including comprehensive health and dental insurance, PTO, CE reimbursements, paid holidays, and a profit-sharing 401K.
- Schedules available Monday – Friday: 8 hour shifts
- Pay: $38.00 – $44.00 per hour; Hourly rate is dependent upon experience
- Deferred cash bonus program
- CE reimbursement
- $5000 tax-free student loan repayment assistance
- Scholarship opportunities
- Administrative support
- Paid time off and wellness hours
- Comprehensive insurance package:
— Work/Life and Wellness Benefits
— Employee Assistance programs
— HSA options
- COVID-19 considerations:
We are following all suggestions from the CDC and the New Hampshire Dental Association, and we have made the safety of our staff and patients our #1 priority.